Beauty, DIY, Lifestyle

5 Beyond Genius Ways to Store Your Beauty Products

(This article contains Affiliate Links. By purchasing a product through my link, I may earn a small commission but you will not be charged anything. Thanks for your support! )

5 Beyond Genius Ways to Store Your Beauty Products

If you’re at the point where you’re struggling to find your hairbrush or mascara in the confines of your home, then it’s probably time to organize your beauty collection.

Thanks to all the DIY pros around the web, I’ve discovered dozens of thrifty, adorable and super unique ways to display your cosmetic collection.

Read this article to find inspo for organizing your entire beauty collection!

1. Shoe Holder

Shoe holders are the perfect item to store just about ANY part of your collection. From hairbrushes and blow dryers, to eye shadow pallets and makeup brushes. They’re affordable and don’t take up too much room.

Click the image below to check out this one for only $10!

2. Display pretty fragrances on top of a cake stand.  This one here is $18.

3. Store your hair tools inside of a decorative magazine holder.

The link below includes 2 holders for $11.99

4.  Store your nail polishes inside a cookie jar.

This one is currently around $21.

5. Stick Your Brushes in a Coffee Bean Filled Flower Vase

Get a vase for $15 here:

Hope this helps a bit with organizing your beauty products! Be sure to share some of your favorite organization tips in the comments below!

Share on
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like..

24 Comments

• Reply Donna

Actually really good ideas!!! I like the shoe holder, it would be great for hair products etc. I’m on it!

January 30, 2017 at 7:16 am
  • Reply Amber Myers

I love these ideas! I don’t have a lot of makeup but the ones I do have, I want to organize better.

January 30, 2017 at 7:52 am
  • Reply Ilka Elise

Great tips. I store my makeup in acrylic boxes and brushes in an empty candle jar (plus my everyday makeup in a pouch) Love the idea with the cake stand, I ‘store’ my perfume on a tray on my desk.
    Much love, Ilka x

January 30, 2017 at 11:07 am
  • Reply Tina Gleisner

Like the cookie jar & cake stand ideas the best.

January 30, 2017 at 12:34 pm
  • Reply LaDonna Dennis

All these gifts look great, and won’t break the wallet/purse.

January 30, 2017 at 1:48 pm
  • Reply tara pittmanh

I love the cookie jar idea. This would be great also for soaps

January 30, 2017 at 1:59 pm
  • Reply Melanie Smith

Those ideas are so cool!! I’ve never thought about it and they are great for me. And they are not expensive at all.

January 30, 2017 at 4:53 pm
  • Reply Joely Smith

Ha! Great ideas!! Love the cookie jar idea! I have seen others use the shoe holders for things from hair brushes to hair dryers, hair spray, etc and so on.
    I think I am going to try the cookie jar idea. Not sure if for nail polish as I do not use mine that often to need it out in a neat display, but maybe my makeup 🙂 Thanks!

January 30, 2017 at 5:03 pm
  • Reply Sarah-Louise Bailey

I have a lot of recycled materials that I used as a holder and compartment for my accessories and shoes, and I can add your ideas to my DIY projects.

January 30, 2017 at 7:48 pm
  • Reply Sarah-Louise Bailey

January 30, 2017 at 7:48 pm
  • Reply Sarah-Louise Bailey

January 30, 2017 at 7:48 pm
  • Reply Anne Yedlin

I love these ideas. Especially the nail polish in the cookie jar..so convenient. I already use the shoe holder!

January 30, 2017 at 8:51 pm
  • Reply The Travel Ninjas

Love these genius storage tips. They keep things very organized. And they are stylish and look fantastic.

January 30, 2017 at 11:19 pm
  • Reply Annemarie LeBlanc

These are all awesome and inexpensive ways to organize beauty products and accessories. I love the hanging shoe holder repurposed to organize other stuff. I might take your advice and get one for my closet door.

January 31, 2017 at 12:58 am
  • Reply Elizabeth O.

These are all awesome ideas! I love the shoe holder, I can totally use that for a lot of things, including accessories, like bangles and hair bands!

January 31, 2017 at 1:44 am
  • Reply Marissa Zurfluh

My daughter is a huge girly girl ( breaks my heart haha) so she will absolutely love these ideas!

January 31, 2017 at 11:42 am
  • Reply MishyV

These are some great tips and ideas! I’m actually going to use some of them now because I was trying to come up with something like this 🙂 Thank you!

January 31, 2017 at 12:00 pm
  • Reply Cristina

I love tip number 4! It’s so nice and useful to have a clear, big container to keep all your polishes in. It’s easy to pick one and I think it looks great as well.

January 31, 2017 at 12:33 pm
  • Reply Bethany Stout

These are amazing tips. I have to try some of these.

January 31, 2017 at 3:22 pm
  • Reply aziel morte

Such a good tips! I have many make-ups and overloaded on my acrylic box, Thanks for sharing the ideas how to organize it

January 31, 2017 at 7:57 pm
  • Reply Stacey Stegg

Great ideas! You know you always have something that someone gave you and you’re like, “what am I going to do with this”? lol. Now I have ideas. haha

February 1, 2017 at 7:26 pm
  • Reply Aduke Schulist

I have my eye on some similar cake stands to store some of my bathroom essentials. I’m just waiting until I start re-doing my bathroom to get them.

February 1, 2017 at 10:56 pm
  • Reply Tasha

Those are some great ideas! I especially like the idea of storing fragrances on top of a cake stand!

February 2, 2017 at 12:09 am
  • Reply Anosa

Thanks for these awesome ideas! Perfect for redecorating my room. I will soon have to try this!

February 4, 2017 at 9:18 pm