Beauty, Lifestyle

Beauty Brands I Want To Try More Of In 2017

Beauty Brands I Want To Try More Of In 2017

I definitely plan to expand my makeup/beauty/product collection throughout 2017 so I decided to make a list of a few new products I’d like to try in 2017.

#1 BOOTS No7. This seems like a really great brand. I’ve heard many wonderful things about their products and have wanted to try them for a while but haven’t gotten around to actually purchasing any items from them. Here’s one of their products:

#2 Pacifica . So far, the only product I’ve tried from Pacifica is the Kale Detox Face Wash (see below). I loved it and will be buying more soon!

#3 MayFair Body Creme. This lotion is amazing! It smells great and leaves your hands feeling soft! I currently have the “Sea Lilly Jasmine” scented one and want to try a few other scents as well.

#4 Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

View Here: [Laneige] 2015 Renewal – Water Sleeping Mask

This product is created to mostly purify, hydrate, and moisturize your face. You apply it before going to sleep and keep it on overnight. I’ve used it right around 3-5 times now and think overall it’s a really nice face mask. The smell is amazing and the cream is easy to apply.

#5 Pixi.

I haven’t tried too many PIXI products and have only purchased the Exfoliating Toner from them. I’ve been pretty happy with the toner. I certainly want to try more items from this brand!

#6 LUSH!

Last but definitely not least, Lush! I’m a huge fan of Lush bath bombs and hope to expand my collection throughout 2017. I haven’t gotten around to trying any of their soaps, face cleansers, or perfumes so those will be my next buys.

That’s it for this post! Be sure to share your favorite! Thanks for reading!

xx Kaylie

Share on
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like..

19 Comments

• Reply Helene

I used to work for Lush and I can tell you that most of my paycheck went right back to that company! They have such wonderful products that never failed to make my skin feel fabulous. I don’t know if they still do this but when I worked there a few years ago they gave complimentary facials with products that best fit your skin type (they ask a bunch of questions to find the right products). Afterwards you can take home some samples if you need a few days to see how the products work on your skin or you can just buy them right then and there, haha!

xo, Helene

January 25, 2017 at 9:57 pm
  • Reply Vibeke

These products sound amazing. I haven’t used any of them. But seriously considering it 😀 The Kale Detox Face sounds very interesting 😀

January 25, 2017 at 10:58 pm
  • Reply Ellie

Boots No7 is one of the absolute best skincare ranges around! Hands down my all-time skincare superstar brand! Their cosmetics are great too.

Ellie

January 26, 2017 at 1:30 am
  • Reply Amber Myers

These all look great! I do use Boots No 7 and I highly recommend it! It seems to be working well for me and I love that it’s not too expensive.

January 26, 2017 at 2:43 am
  • Reply Kimberly Hsieh

I really want to try the pixie glow tonic! Lush is always a good idea 🙂

January 26, 2017 at 2:58 am
  • Reply Whitney Ford

The face wash looks promising!

January 26, 2017 at 3:04 am
  • Reply Jenna VanHoof

I’m going to have to try some of these brands…especially the lotion, I have a problem with collecting a lot of lotion lol

January 26, 2017 at 3:35 am
  • Reply Umberta

Lush is great! When I travel I always bring with me their sops & solid shampoos!

January 26, 2017 at 9:43 am
  • Reply robin masshole mommy

It sounds like you have lots of great things here. I can’t wait to hear how you liked them.

January 26, 2017 at 10:32 am
  • Reply Rachel

I love Lush products! Their hair conditioners are amazing and everything smells so good. I used to use No.7 loose powder which was really good, but then I stopped being able to afford it haha 🙁 But I’ve heard great things about their products in general. You can’t really go wrong with Boots 🙂

January 26, 2017 at 10:48 am
  • Reply AJ Money Matters

All these products look awesome! I’m in love with Lush products! The masks are seriously amazing and cooling. And it’s just such a fun store to shop in as well!

January 26, 2017 at 11:55 am
  • Reply Author Brandi Kennedy

It’s so funny to me to see Lush on your list. I see their products everywhere on the blogs I follow and even the YouTube channels I tend to watch – maybe the universe is trying to tell me something. I’ll have to check them out some more, as I’ve heard so much about them I feel like I wouldn’t even know where to start!

authorbrandikennedy.blogspot.com

January 26, 2017 at 6:13 pm
  • Reply Jacqui

I’ve never used lush before. What makes their bath bombs unique?

January 26, 2017 at 7:41 pm
    • Reply Coffeewkaylie

Everything! The scent, colors, etc. There’s so many different ones to choose from! 🙂

January 26, 2017 at 11:30 pm
  • Reply Glenda

I have a large collection of Pixi beauty products and totally love it. I would love to try out Pacifica Kale Detox Face Wash 🙂

January 27, 2017 at 2:13 am
  • Reply Elizabeth O.

I’m really interested in using Pixi more! I like the fact that it’s cruelty free and has natural ingredients as well. Perfect for sensitive skin!

January 27, 2017 at 4:48 am
  • Reply Crystal Gard

There are a few beauty brands that I would like to try in 2017 as well and a couple of these looked interesting

January 27, 2017 at 5:32 am
  • Reply Gemma

Oh no, I didn’t recognize any of the brands! I’ll bookmark this page so I can try one brand that fits me!

January 27, 2017 at 5:42 am
  • Reply Tina

I also want to try more of lush but it seems so expensive! These other products seem cool, going to have to look into them!!

January 28, 2017 at 5:24 am